Tuesday 30 October 2012

Life @ Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram (29/12/2011-20/10/2012)

A new day came in my life to go to Bhimavaram from Warangal. Before going to Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy, I thought that as Bhimavaram is a small town can I enjoy atleast upto certain extent or not. But, after going there I came to a decision that it might be a small town, but we can get the most of the requirements of a memorable life. Peaceful campus, one of them to mention.
If it is day time
If it is night
I can recollect those days of embarrassment and endless happy days. I took my first class for Pharm.D 2nd year students (now they are studying 3rd year). Their uniform resembles our UG (KLR Pharmacy College) uniform. So I used recollect the sweet memories of my UG. Ward round participation is one more thing that I have to mention here because it has killed my evenings, but it is a mandatory there (ward rounds during evening). I went to B. Pharmacy 4th year class to take Hospital and Community Pharmacy for a total of 64 students.
Our college
 Apart from this, I found good friends among faculty. Our staff room is just like a class room where all faculty members used to debate and discuss about classes. Without their support, it would be a difficult task to deal with teaching. Except some days of high humidity, the days I spend in Bhimavaram were so cool and so pleasant.
Coconut trees that add greenary to Konaseema are much more interconnected with peoples’ lives. Mavullamma temple, Movies and shopping at Coastal City Center, Rajyalaxmi Tiffin Center (any Tiffin @ 10/-), Sri Abhiruchi Biryanis (especially Prawn biryani), Sri Ramu Sweets, Perupalem Beach, Vishnu Dental College Canteen added lifetime memories to my life. 
Some of our faculty members and me went to Perupalem beach and enjoyed to an extent that today I can feel those sound of waves in Bay of Bengal. Bike journey to Perupalem via Mogalthur is really exciting. 
A visit to Perupalem beach
Before leaving Bhimavaram we, our faculty members together spent some memorable days in and around Bhimavaram like beach, Falcon’s Nest and movies. 
Final visit to Perupalem beach
Apart from this I have to thank those senior faculties like KP sir, MRP sir, and Faculty and friends like Anil, Anand, Badrud, Jash, Khasim, Naveen, Prashanth, Pandyan, Praveen, Sunil, Shankaram, Sudheer, Sai Kumar, Sandeep and my dear dear students (especially Pharm.D) at Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy.    

A click at Perupalem beach: 
A caption from my Heart: "Our Life is just like a run and play infront of a huge sea called as LIFE" 

1 comment: